From meditation to stress relief, Kind Face™ linen eye masks can help soothe, relax and recharge. A natural way to ease pain and provide comfort. The sumptuous 100% linen is weighted with flax seeds and calming dried lavender flowers, both grown in NZ, and finished with an elasticated linen strap to secure comfortably.
Soothe & Relax
From meditation to stress relief
Kind on your Skin
Gentle materials that feel good on your skin
Kind on the Environment
Using natural materials
Kind for Kiwi Businesses
Proudly keeping local businesses working and specialist skills in New Zealand
- Use microwave only. DO NOT use gas or electric oven. Microwave heating times will vary depending on the wattage of your appliance.
- Add a cup of water when heating. The water provides hot moisture which the Eye Mask can absorb and prevents the flax seeds from overheating, and the linen from burning.
- Ensure the Eye Mask rotates freely in the microwave turntable.
- Place in a clean microwave for 120 seconds. This should make it hot enough to be a comfortable, but non-burning temperature.
- If you feel the Eye Mask is too cool for your comfort level after first heating, you may warm it again for not more than 30 second increments, until the desired temperature is reached.
- Pack your Eye Mask inside a clean plastic bag and place in the freezer for 1 – 2 hours.
- Remove from the bag and apply directly to skin.
- Spot clean only with a damp cloth. DO NOT wash or get wet.
- If your Eye Mask does gets wet, it is fine if you dry it immediately (dehumidifier is best), DO NOT heat a wet eye mask in the microwave.
- The natural character of linen sees it become softer and more lustrous with use
- Kind Face™ products might have small imperfections due to the nature of being 100% handmade