Kind Face Fans Affiliate Program
Share our Kind Face story and earn 10% commission as a partner.
What is Kind Face Fans?
We want to grow Kind Face by working with individuals and organisations who share in our mission of making products that put people, New Zealand and the environment first.
Our 'Kind Face Fan' affiliate programme pays you a 10% commission on sales from sharing our story and promoting our products.
We make it as simple as possible for you to manage your affiliate efforts and when your account is approved you will find a personal 5% coupon code and all the tools you need to link to the Kind Face website and specific products.
Great! How does it work?
All you need to do is share your unique 5% coupon code and an encouraging / supportive message with your network of friends / family / colleagues via social media posts, blog posts, web pages or email. The Kind Face website will track your sales from the discount code and unique links and pay you 10% of the total campaign sales value.
Your personal dashboard tracks the sales success and engagement, and at the end of each month we run reports and pay within 7 - 10 working days;
- Commission owing under $100 using a Kind Face store gift card, which has no expiry date and you can use it as a credit towards any Kind Face products including shipping.
- Commission owing over $100 via Bank Transfer. You can enter your account details in your affiliate dashboard.
- PLEASE NOTE: You are welcome to roll your commission over to the following month if you have a pay-out goal in mind.
Kind to you, and New Zealand
To ensure the best future possible for our families, country, and planet, we must do better today. You have the power to choose products that are better for you, our economy, and the environment.
We’re doing our part to be kind to you, and New Zealand. Thanks for doing yours by being a Kind Face Fan and supporting New Zealand manufacturing.
Let’s get started!
Complete the Account sign up form and we will be in touch.
If you have any problems with the application process, have any questions or believe you can generate more than $500 per month in affiliate commissions please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Q: Why should I join the Kind Face Fans affiliate program?
- A: Firstly, because it’s FREE and easy to join, and gives you the opportunity to earn money from promoting a small New Zealand business passionate about making 'Feel Good Products'. We provide you with all the links, banners, buttons and pictures that you'll need. You have control because you choose which links and banners you want to use on your site and where to place them. We take care of everything else: fulfilment, customer service and tracking the sales.
- Q: How do you track my referrals?
- A: We use a class-leading affiliate partner app called GoAffPro which records the traffic and conversions. You can login to your personal dashboard and see your referred visits, sales and what commission you have owing at any time.
- Q: What are the requirements to join?
- A: To qualify for our affiliate program, your website or blog must meet the following criteria:
- 1. No offensive content (e.g. pornography, foul language, etc.)
- 2. No popup ads
- 3. No gambling or ads for gambling
- 4. No coupon/deals sites
- Q: What is the 30 day cookie period?
- A: A cookie is a small data tidbit that websites can leave on your computer so they can identify you when you come back. It’s how most major sites such as Amazon, Google, Yahoo, and the like can tell that you have returned and auto fill some of your login information for you, or immediately present your account and recommendations in the case of Amazon. An affiliate cookie is the same as a regular cookie, but instead of login information, it transfers information about your affiliate account to the site in question so that you can get credit for referring a customer to that site in the case they decide to buy something. Your affiliate cookie duration is important as an affiliate marketer as cookies eventually time-out and for all practical purposes evaporate off the persons computer that you referred to a site if they do not buy something right then and there.