Kind Face™ linen heat packs are a natural way to ease pain and provide comfort. Enjoy the therapeutic warmth or you can apply cooled for temporary relief of minor pain and swelling.
The sumptuous 100% linen is Satori Stonewash by Mokum, filled with flax seeds and calming dried lavender flowers, both grown in NZ, and finished with NZ made raw cotton cord handles so you can easily treat;
• Back Pain
• Neck and Shoulder Tension
• Muscular Aches
• Joint Pain
• Abdominal Cramps
• Headaches and Migraines
• Cold feet in bed
• General Comfort and Relaxation
Like all Kind Face™ products, your Linen Heat Pack is designed to appeal to three key senses; Touch, Smell and Sight. It also satisfies a very important fourth sense… Common Sense. Proudly designed and made in New Zealand to be kind on the environment and economy. We use natural and NZ made materials wherever possible, and minimal packaging – but where required this will either be home compostable, fully recyclable in NZ or at least reusable for another purpose.
- Use microwave only. DO NOT use gas or electric oven. Microwave heating times will vary depending on the wattage of your appliance.
- Add a cup of water when heating. The water provides hot moisture which the bag can absorb and prevents the flax seeds from overheating, and the linen from burning.
- Ensure the Heat Pack rotates freely in the microwave turntable.
- Place in a clean microwave for 120 seconds. This should make it hot enough to be a comfortable, but non-burning temperature.
- If you feel the Heat Pack is too cool for your comfort level after first heating, you may warm it again for not more than 30 second increments, until the desired temperature is reached.
- Pack your Kind Face™ inside a clean plastic bag and place in the freezer for 1 – 2 hours.
- Remove from the bag and apply directly to skin.
- Spot clean only with a damp cloth. DO NOT wash or get wet.
- If your heat pack accidentally gets wet, it is fine if you dry it immediately (dehumidifier is best), DO NOT heat a wet pack in the microwave.
- The natural character of linen sees it become softer and more lustrous with use
- Kind Face™ products might have small imperfections due to the nature of being 100% handmade