Kind Face™ linen travel pillows not only look and feel good, they will help you enjoy a quality sleep whilst travelling in a car, bus, boat, train, or plane along with camping, glamping, hiking, sleepovers or just looking stylish on a bed, chair or sofa.
On the back of the pillow you will find a pocket, in this pocket you will find a clever elastic strap system enabling you to secure the pillow to headrests, seats, handles etc. You can also use this strap to compress the pillow when carrying in a bag, glovebox, storage etc.
The pillow inner is made from shredded high density memory foam blended with recycled polyester fibre. Memory foam allows for even weight distribution and provides great support for heads, necks and shoulders… and it compresses easily to save space. If you feel the pillow inner is to full for your comfort, you can unzip and adjust the fill level to suit your needs.
The sumptuous 100% linen is Satori Stonewash by Mokum.
Like all Kind Face™ products, your Linen Door Stopper is designed to appeal to three key senses; Touch, Smell and Sight. It also satisfies a very important fourth sense… Common Sense. Proudly designed and made in New Zealand to be kind on the environment and economy. We use natural and NZ made materials wherever possible, and minimal packaging – but where required this will either be home compostable, fully recyclable in NZ or at least reusable for another purpose.
Care – Linen Cover
- Hand wash or machine wash with like colours, using a cool + gentle cycle
- Avoid bleach. Do not tumble dry. Hang to dry in shade.
- Medium iron reverse side using barrier cloth, max 150°c
Care – Pillow Inner
- To clean, gently hand wash with mild soap and lay flat to dry
- The natural character of linen sees it become softer and more lustrous with use
- Kind Face™ products might have small imperfections due to the nature of being 100% handmade
To help your rest easy it is good to know the shredded memory foam is free from fire retardants and has been repurposed from off-cuts destined for landfill.
Thank you for supporting NZ manufacturing.