Disclosure: Our face masks are a consumer product, and we are not claiming use as a medical device.
Small size is suited to children under 10 years of age. The basic dimensions of the mask are:
– Height = 13.5cm from chin to bridge of nose
– Width = 11.5cm from centre to cheek edge
When you are not feeling 100%, protect those around you from your coughs, colds and the flu. Be kind to the community and those at risk – Show your Kind Face™
If you suffer from dust or pollen allergies, the Kind Face™ mask will reduce your exposure to these particles.
Kind Face™ masks are designed in New Zealand and have a triple layer design consisting of a breathable 100% linen outer, a sewn-in polypropylene non-woven moisture barrier and a 100% white cotton lining. Elastic straps fit behind the head, so you can comfortably wear your Kind Face™ mask for extended periods.
Kind Face™ masks are washable, reducing the volume of single-use masks ending up in New Zealand landfills. Treat it like another item of clothing, which you wash at the end of the day, and have ready for the next time you need it.
Like all Kind Face™ products, your Reusable Linen Face Mask is designed to appeal to three key senses; Touch, Smell and Sight. It also satisfies a very important fourth sense… Common Sense; Proudly New Zealand designed and made using natural + NZ made materials where possible, with minimal packaging, but where required this will either be home compostable, fully recyclable in NZ or at least reusable for another purpose.
- Important: Kind Face™ masks must be washed before first use
- You can tighten the tension of the elastic straps by re-tying to suit
- If you prefer ear loop straps you can make 2 cuts in the elastic and re-tie as ear loops.
- Allow for up to 10% shrinkage from washing
- The natural character of linen sees it become softer and more lustrous with use
- Kind Face™ products might have small imperfections due to the nature of being 100% handmade
- Gentle hand wash or machine wash with like colours, up to a maximum temperature of 40°C.
- Avoid bleach. Hang to dry. Do not iron.