Natural Wool Pearl Cushion InnerMade by us in NZ
In a world filled with synthetic fibres and foams, we believe these are the most environmentally responsible cushion inners available. Choose NZ wool instead of polyester fibre, foams or feathers.
Our handmade cushion inners deliver a natural experience. The signature Joma Wool® pearls are mechanically engineered wool knops providing superior shape, support and comfort.
Shipping Policy Materials
- Firmness guide: Medium to Firm. We recommend using one cushion inner size up from your cushion cover. Remember, you can easily adjust the comfort level by removing or adding wool fill. Give the cushion a good shake and fluff up to rebalance the fill.
|For a Cover||Inner Size||Inner Weight
|35cm x 35cm||40cm x 40cm||350gm|
|40cm x 40cm||45cm x 45cm||475gsm|
|45cm x 45cm||50cm x 50cm||600gm|
|50cm x 50cm||55cm x 55cm||750gm|
|55cm x 55cm||60cm x 60cm||900gm|
|60cm x 60cm||65cm x 65cm||1100gm|
|EURO 65cm x 65cm||70cm x 70cm||1300gm|
|50cm x 30cm||55cm x 35cm||450gm|
|55cm x 35cm||60cm x 40cm||565gm|
|60cm x 40cm||65cm x 45cm||680gm|
Kind Face ships across New Zealand and internationally using Aramex. We are unable to deliver to PO BOX addresses unfortunately.
We ship to over 35 countries throughout the world, if you are unable to select your country at checkout please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
All deliveries will take place during normal business hours, Monday to Friday and expect the delivery to take the following number of days to reach you:
For New Zealand deliveries
FLAT RATE Nationwide STANDARD Shipping = $4.90
FLAT RATE Nationwide RURAL Shipping = $11.90
* We expect North Island deliveries to be delivered within 1 - 2 days and South Island 2 - 3 days. Rural deliveries should add an additional 1 - 3 days.
For Australian deliveries
FLAT RATE Nationwide up to 1.5kg= NZD $19.90
FLAT RATE Nationwide over 1.5kg= NZD $29.90
* Please allow 4 - 10 days nationwide. Rural deliveries should add an additional 1 - 3 days.
For Asia / Europe / Middle East / North America deliveries
Shipping cost ranges between NZD $30.00 and NZD $95.00
* Please allow 5 - 12 days nationwide. Rural deliveries should add an additional 1 - 3 days.
While we always do our best to ensure items arrive at our customers within our expected delivery timeframes, once an item is with the courier certain things outside of our control can affect delivery times including public holidays, natural disasters, weather, courier and aircraft delays. We are always here to help so if delivery hasn't met your expectation please reach out to us.
Benefits & Features
Wool fibres are covered in scales that trap dust, mould spores and other harmful allergens, removing them from the air and preventing them from being inhaled.
The high keratin and moisture content of wool makes it naturally fire resistant, offering safety and peace of mind without the need for harmful chemicals.
Wool’s naturally occurring proteins and microscopic pores attract and absorb water vapour. Wool can absorb up to 30% of its weight in moisture without feeling damp, so sleepers are kept comfortable, not clammy.
PREMIUM JAPARA COTTON
Your premium Japara cotton pillowcase is made from a finely woven, natural waxed cotton. Highly durable, breathable, water-repellent and stain-resistant for a long-lasting pillow.
We use Joma Wool® from NZ where both the sheep and the environment are happy and healthy. Every pillow is handstitched in our workroom in Avondale, too.
- We use local and imported materials sourced through specialist New Zealand businesses
- The Natural Wool Pearl Cushion Inners use
- Japara cotton
- NZ grown wool
- YKK invisible zip
- Spun polyester thread
- Cotton label
- You might notice a slight scent. It is actually proof the natural wool pearls are as pure as possible, and this will air out in time or sooner if you remove the fill and allow to breathe in the sunlight. During product testing we thought this feedback summed up the scent nicely: "faint smell of a clean, healthy, warm barn... making for a healthy and loving feel to it.’’
- Kind Face™ products might have small imperfections due to the nature of being 100% handmade.
- DO NOT machine wash the Cushion Inner.
- We recommend removing the wool pearls and washing the 100% Japara Cotton cover as you would with any other white, cotton laundry. Washing in cold water will ensure no shrinkage.
- While the wool pearls are out of the cover, take advantage of letting them breathe and catching some sun. Wool loves the sun as much as it loves the fresh NZ air. The rays will naturally deodorize, disinfect, and renew your bedding. Alternatively, you can hand wash them in warm water with a wool detergent and let drip dry.
Great pillow and an awesome nights sleep!