Reusable Linen Face MaskMade by us in NZ
Kind Face reusable face masks are high quality, triple-layered with a protective polypropylene barrier inside. The shaped silhouette design conforms with the face and offers maximum coverage, whilst remaining breathable. No more ear pain - our soft elastic straps wrap around the head!
Be kind to the community and those at risk. Show your Kind Face.
* We want to show our Kind Face. Buy 2 or more face masks and pay $25 per mask + free shipping NZ wide (including RD addresses) if you spend over $99.
Shipping Policy Materials
When choosing your Kind Face™ face mask be sure to select the size the best suits your smile. The basic dimensions of the masks are measured from chin to top bridge of nose (height) and centre to cheek edge (width);
- LARGE mask height = 16.5cm from chin to bridge of nose + Width = 12.5cm from centre to cheek edge
- MEDIUM (fits most female adults and some men); Mask height = 15.5cm from chin to bridge of nose + Width = 11.5cm from centre to cheek edge
- SMALL (suits children under 10 years of age): Mask height = 13.5cm from chin to bridge of nose + Width = 11.5cm from centre to cheek edge
Kind Face ships across New Zealand and internationally using Aramex. We are unable to deliver to PO BOX addresses unfortunately.
We ship to over 35 countries throughout the world, if you are unable to select your country at checkout please email us at email@example.com.
All deliveries will take place during normal business hours, Monday to Friday and expect the delivery to take the following number of days to reach you:
For New Zealand deliveries
FLAT RATE Nationwide STANDARD Shipping = $4.90
FLAT RATE Nationwide RURAL Shipping = $11.90
* We expect North Island deliveries to be delivered within 1 - 2 days and South Island 2 - 3 days. Rural deliveries should add an additional 1 - 3 days.
For Australian deliveries
FLAT RATE Nationwide up to 1.5kg= NZD $19.90
FLAT RATE Nationwide over 1.5kg= NZD $29.90
* Please allow 4 - 10 days nationwide. Rural deliveries should add an additional 1 - 3 days.
For Asia / Europe / Middle East / North America deliveries
Shipping cost ranges between NZD $30.00 and NZD $95.00
* Please allow 5 - 12 days nationwide. Rural deliveries should add an additional 1 - 3 days.
While we always do our best to ensure items arrive at our customers within our expected delivery timeframes, once an item is with the courier certain things outside of our control can affect delivery times including public holidays, natural disasters, weather, courier and aircraft delays. We are always here to help so if delivery hasn't met your expectation please reach out to us.
BENEFITS & FEATURES
Our masks are made with a layer of luxurious outer linen, an inner non-woven polypropylene moisture barrier, and soft + natural 100% cotton against the face.
AROUND THE HEAD
Say goodbye to painful ears! Our soft cotton elastic wraps around the back of your head and your neck to provide a comfortable all day wear. You can easily convert to ear loops if preferred.
You can wash our linen face masks and aim to get 100+ wears out of them. They dry quickly hanging indoors or outside. Just treat them like a regular article of clothing.
We source all of our materials from local specialist suppliers and make each and every item in our Avondale workroom.
- We use local and imported materials sourced through specialist New Zealand businesses
- The Reusable Linen Face Mask uses
- 100% Linen
- 100% Cotton lining
- Spunbond non-woven polypropylene
- NZ made elastic
- Spun polyester thread
- Recycled polyester ribbon label
- Important: Kind Face reusable face masks must be washed before first use.
- Allow for up to 10% shrinkage from washing.
- The natural linen becomes softer and more lustrous with use.
- Kind Face products may have small imperfections due to being 100% handmade by us.
- Gentle hand wash or machine wash with like colours, up to a maximum temperature of 40°C.
- Avoid bleach. Hang to dry. Best not to iron, but if you choose to move the iron quickly.
Kind Face™ Reusable Linen Face Masks are a consumer product, and we are not claiming use as a medical device.
How do you correctly wear your face mask?
It is important that your Kind Face™ face mask fits snugly and fully covers your nose and mouth. View our size guide to choose the right size.
- Make sure you wash your Kind Face™ mask before using it for the first time.
- Before wearing each time, wash hands with soap and water or use hand sanitiser.
- Place Kind Face™ face mask over your nose, mouth and chin.
- Use the elastic to secure the mask around your head in a comfortable position.
- Adjust to ensure Kind Face™ face mask fits snugly around your face with no gaps.
- Avoid touching or adjusting your mask during use.
How do you correctly remove your face mask?
- Before starting, wash hands with soap and water or use hand sanitiser.
- Avoid touching the front of your Kind Face™ mask during removal.
- Hold the elastic fasteners and pull elastic over your head.
- Wash hands with soap and water or use hand sanitiser immediately.
- It is recommended to wash your mask after every use to avoid spreading the germs it keeps out.
Adults can safely sleep while wearing a well-fitted eye mask. Children can use sleeping masks; however, they are not recommended for usage all night. Weighted eye masks benefit children in non-routine sleeping settings, such as napping in a vehicle.
Overly tight sleep masks might leave crease marks on the face, but they do not cause wrinkles.
If you’re looking to reduce eye puffiness or swelling in your eye area, consider looking for a weighted eye mask that includes heat absorbing and cooling materials - like this one! You can freeze or microwave our eye masks.
Yes! Using eye masks at bedtime promotes deep sleep and hormone balance that naturally stimulates the nervous system to produce melatonin and serotonin. Consistently having a good rest can help improve mood, focus and concentration.
Headaches and hangovers can be relieved with the use of weighted eye masks. Gentle pressure on the eyes and surrounding pressure points can relieve headaches, migraines, and hangovers by providing a calming sensation around the eyes. Try cooling or warming for added therapeutic effect.
Ive been wearing masks since before covid. Living in Japan and China its common place.
These Linen masks are comfortable with an excellent seal and triple layer so I know I am protected.
Thank you for this excellent product.
Thank you for your feedback Asher. We are proud of our Linen Face Masks and it feels good knowing you are an experienced face mask user and rate them so highly :) Chris
The mask fits round my head and not my ears and so no discomfort. I like that I can simply slip it down round my neck when not near anyone i.e. I don't have to keep talking int off.
Thank you for posting your feedback Diana. We feel the behind-the-head elastic also helps with ensuring the best possible fit and protection, as you can adjust the tension (via elastic length and re-tying the knot) and position the straps behind the head where they sit best :) Chris
I bought the mask because it is linen, so it is nice to wear and it has 3 layers including a polypropeline (sp) layer. I tested it when washing it and the water didn't pass through until it was fully immersed. Seems like a good reusable option for protecting against droplets in the air. I prefer ear straps so did have to convert it but was easy.
Thank you for your feedback Liz. It is good to hear you tested the moisture barrier effectiveness, and it passed your test! :) Chris
Quick to put on, and beautiful materials.
Firstly, the head band - no more ear straps pulling my ears towards my nose, where they are not meant to go!
Secondly, I can breathe normally wearing my Kind Face mask and my face doesn't get hot.
Lastly, it is a top quality product made here in NZ. I'm buying Kind Face products for Xmas presents for the family.